Ally is an experienced public affairs practitioner, campaign manager and political and nonprofit fundraiser. After several years working in electoral politics, she shifted her focus to issue advocacy and coalition building. She is accustomed to crafting grassroots strategies for clients that influence state and federal legislative and regulatory decisions, including developing and executing tactical earned media campaigns for public initiatives.
Ally’s community involvement includes:
- Calm Waters, board member
- Girl Scouts of Western Oklahoma, fund development committee
- N.E.W. Leadership Champion
- Oklahoma Women’s Coalition
- The Oklahoma Group, alumni board of directors
Awards and honors:
- Oklahoma NextGen Under 30 Award, 2016
- United Way’s Board Serve Class III
She holds a bachelor of arts degree in political science, summa cum laude, from the University of Oklahoma.
In her free time, Ally enjoys group exercise, reading, exploring Oklahoma City’s local dining scene, and spending time with friends and family.