Jacqueline is a two-time Emmy-nominated journalist with a decade of in-depth communications experience. She puts her writing and broadcast skills to use by helping clients with everything from media and crisis communications to social media, reputation management and strategic counsel.
She reported for News 9 in Oklahoma City and for stations in Midland, Texas, and Portland, Oregon.
Jacqueline’s community involvement includes:
- Edmond Chamber of Commerce
- Infant Crisis Services
- Leadership Oklahoma City’s LOYAL V
- Toastmasters International
- Leadership Oklahoma City Alumni Association, board member
- Neighborhood Services Organization, board member
Awards and honors:
- Asia Society of Oklahoma Asian American of the Year Award
- okc.BIZ Forty under 40 Award
She holds a bachelor of arts in communications, cum laude, from California State University, Fullerton. She is accredited in public relations by the Public Relations Society of America.
In her free time, Jacqueline enjoys Oklahoma City’s great outdoors, kickboxing, running and Zumba. She also loves to eat!