Social Media Coordinator
Candor is seeking a qualified multi-faceted individual who enjoys producing creative digital content across various networks; who knows how to listen, engage and grow audiences; who understands how to track effective social campaigns; and who is an excellent communicator and team member.
- Formulate ideas and create engaging and professional content to reflect a variety of brands and issues.
- Run social promotions and campaigns, drive audience growth and engagement and track their success (e.g. sponsored tweets, promoted pins, Facebook sponsored posts.)
- Customize social media pages and messages for numerous clients in various businesses and organizations.
- Build and develop a rich, content editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our clients’ owned media (blogs, video, infographics.)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, designs and strategy.
- Collaborate and share best practices with clients and the team.
- Continue to refine and define our social media strategy and process.
- Provide industry thought-leadership in the areas of social media and content creation.
- Familiarity with all social media platforms
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates strategic thinking, engagement, command of audience and creative style (flow, sentence structure, grammar and punctuation)
- Expertise with social listening tools and understanding of social analytics
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to adapt to the style, tone and voice of clients
- Ability to keep messaging alive with several iterations
- Quick decision-making and organizational skills
- Ability to professionally present findings to clients, showing value and return on investment
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines while managing concurrent projects
- Ability to meet deadlines whether working independently or as part of a team
- Understanding of messaging and reputation management
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing concepts and best practices
- Flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload
- Desire to work closely and constructively with internal and external team members
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills and positive attitude
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (journalism, marketing, advertising, communications or multimedia) or equivalent.
- Experience in multimedia, video production, paid search or SEO a plus.
Commensurate with experience and education.
How To Apply:
Interested parties must submit a cover letter, resume and digital portfolio along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.