If you’re a highly driven marketing, PR or advertising professional who’s passionate about securing wins for clients (and knows how to have fun in the process), then you’re in the right place. Candor is a team-centric, award-winning agency known for our honest counsel and “get stuff done” attitude. We can’t wait to meet you.
What You’ll Get Out of a Career at Candor
Candor is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and highly organized account executive to serve multiple clients and account teams.
Candor is a well-connected, fast-paced marketing and communications agency. We provide honest, strategic counsel to clients using our business acumen and talent for handling any size account. We attack challenges as a relentless, award-winning team dedicated to achieving results.
Things Our Team Likes
- Team Players
- Following Intuition
- Candid Conversations
- Honesty & Openness
- Independent Thinking
- Problem Solving
Things We Hope You Like
- Tackling Challenges
- Building Relationships
- Managing Projects
- Learning & Collaborating
- Setting Trends
- Taking Initiative
- Never Settling
- Not Being Bored
Things an Account Executive Does at Candor
- Takes ownership of all aspects of an account, from project initiation to project completion
- Utilizes public relations best practices, marketing strategy and business acumen to serve clients at the highest level
- Drives strategy and execution of digital marketing, social media and public relations to meet client business goals
- Organizes and supervises the production of video and photo shoots
- Balances client expectations with Candor operational practices
- Acts as a subject matter expert by fully understanding a client’s business, industry, competition, strengths and weaknesses
- Facilitates internal communication, provides clear direction and shares constructive feedback with team members
- Conducts copyediting and publishing of printed and digital content
- Proactively fosters and maintains relationships with a broad set of media contacts to successfully pitch and place content
- Monitors all news and media mentions of clients and provides regular reporting
- Recognizes and devises solutions to potential problems while proactively ensuring all plans are executed completely and fully
- Assumes personal responsibility for quality of deliverables to clients
Things We Hope You’ve Already Done
- Effectively collaborated with a team
- Crafted and implemented multimedia campaigns
- Have been described as a “people person” and a “go-getter”
- Managed community or corporate events and improved upon them
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail (can you handle logistics for a thousand little things?)
- Utilized Excel, checklists, Outlook, etc. to be highly organized
- Beat a deadline and worked under pressure
- Employed the AP writing style
- Stood up for ideas you believed in
- Sold value to a client and explained ROI
You graduated from college and didn’t study engineering. You’ve had training in some relevant field (our director of digital content has a film degree) and at least 3-5 years’ experience in account management or a related field.
Work From Home
Candor offers a hybrid work environment for employees.
The Fine Print
You know the drill… salary and benefits commensurate with experience and education.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Bonus points for more than just Word docs!