Chloe is a seasoned marketing professional, experienced in both the daily and long-term efforts of account management. She focuses on the big picture to confirm cohesiveness of campaigns.
With past experience at digital marketing and advertising agencies, Chloe has a wide breadth of industry knowledge. Her specialties include influencer marketing, branding and content creation.
Chloe’s community involvement includes:
- AD2OKC, president
- Oklahoma City Ad Club, liaison
- Infant Crisis Services, public relations committee
- Group exercise teacher at YMCA and Gold’s Gym
Recent Awards and Honors:
- Oklahoma NextGen Under 30 Award, 2015
- Google Inbound Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
She holds a bachelor of arts degree in public relations.
In her free time, Chloe loves to exercise and write for her personal blog. She enjoys running around with her husband and speedy Italian greyhound, Figgy.