Graphic Designer/Creative Marketing Specialist
To design visuals for multiple projects and mediums, act as the firm’s creative specialist and work alongside account executives to serve clients.
The role of the graphic designer is to conceive and create high-quality creative content to serve client goals and promote the Candor brand. The graphic designer works closely with account executives and other directors as needed.
The graphic designer will work in a fast-paced environment serving multiple clients, objectives and projects with overlapping deadlines. The graphic designer is expected to prioritize and keep track of these tasks, in consultation with account executives.
The graphic designer will maintain high standards for creativity and quality. The graphic designer is strongly encouraged to bring new ideas to all projects and to remain current with emerging technology and industry trends.
- Ensure account executives are kept fully informed regarding processes and deliverables for clients
- Manage projects, deadlines and internal editing process
- Communicate with clients to identify purpose, creative direction and expectations
- Work closely with account teams to ensure consistency in messaging and branding
- Support content generation for other media, including social media, websites, email marketing and video
- Formulate ideas and create engaging and professional visuals to reflect a variety of brands and issues
- Understand client branding and implement across mediums
- Develop complete designs for print, including infographics, one-pagers, brochures, publications and more
- Exceptional creativity and positive attitude
- Extensive experience in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience interacting with clients
- Excellent communications skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to engage professionally in a collaborative environment
- Ability to maintain a professional, orderly work environment
- Ability to work harmoniously with fellow employees
- Desire to learn and grow as a professional
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (graphic design, marketing, advertising, communications or multimedia) or equivalent.
- 3-5 years in design or creative position
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience and education.
Candor offers a collaborative and supportive environment. The graphic designer will work closely with others, giving and accepting feedback and guidance as everyone works to serve Candor’s clients.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and three to five samples of your best creative work to email@example.com.