Graphic Designer/Creative Marketing Specialist
Candor is looking for a graphic designer who’s as excited about us as we are about them. We’re single and ready to mingle — but we’d prefer to settle down with a like-minded individual, someone we can truly be ourselves around.
Candor is a well-connected, fast-paced marketing and communications agency. We provide honest, strategic counsel to clients using our business acumen and talent for handling any size account. We attack challenges as a relentless, award-winning team dedicated to achieving results.
Things Our Team Likes
- Visual storytelling
- Building brands
- Team players
- Candid conversations
- Following intuition
- Friday socials
- Trying new things
Things We Hope You Like
- Being a jack-of-all-trades
- Incorporating feedback
- Pushing limits
- Taking initiative
- Setting trends
Things People Have Said to You
“Wow, you made my vision come to life.”
“This is so on-brand. It feels like us.”
“I could have never created that in Canva.”
“Thanks for interpreting my word-dump and incorporating my feedback.
Things You’ve Accomplished
- Created engaging and professional visuals to reflect a variety of brands and issues
- Developed a brand, and you know that’s more than just a logo
- Designed for print, including infographics, one-pagers, brochures, multi-page publications, etc.
- Supported content for digital media, including social, websites, email marketing and video
- Worked closely and communicated creative process within a team environment
- Caught typos or missing information, even though you’re “just the designer”
- Dialed back crazy creative concepts to reflect corporate clients
- Stayed positive and patient after 10 rounds of edits
- Created your own “Workspace” in Adobe and managed projects across applications
- Worked with printers and even convinced them to do a last-minute favor
- Sought out professional development opportunities
This isn’t your first rodeo. You have developed brands, created social media graphics and made some cool stuff. You have your own style, but you’re a chameleon with the brands you represent. You know how to wear multiple hats.
You went to college and didn’t study engineering. You’ve had training in some relevant field (our director of digital content has a film degree).
The Fine Print
You know the drill… salary and benefits commensurate with experience and education.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and three to five creative samples, including corporate design, to email@example.com. Bonus points for more than just Word docs!