Adam has worked on several aspects of media and professional communications in print, in broadcast and online. Before serving as managing editor of Oklahoma’s largest business publication, he spent a decade writing and editing news and features. Adam is a walking Associated Press Stylebook and Candor’s editor supreme.
He has extensive experience in the energy sector and has planned and executed communications strategies for organizations ranging from nonprofits to $30 billion corporations.
Adam relishes digging into legal and government documents to look for central ideas and interpret jargon. This passion has made him the firm’s go-to resource for understanding and navigating the complexities of issues such as regulation and taxation.
Adam’s community involvement includes:
- Jewish Federation of Oklahoma City, board member
- Energy Assist Foundation, board member
- The CARE Center, board member
- ReadOKC, PR Committee chair
- Girl Scouts of Western Oklahoma, Fund Development Committee member
- Oklahoma City Festival of the Arts, PR Committee member
- Leadership Oklahoma City, Class 35
Adam grew up in Phoenix and holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Oklahoma.
He is a committed father, dog owner, runner and soccer player. Adam fervently hopes he lives long enough to see the U.S. Men’s National Team lift the World Cup.