Ally combines business acumen with diverse account management experience to achieve client goals. She is a skilled crisis communicator who protects public images and clients’ livelihoods.
An instinctual leader, Ally sees the big picture and rallies resources to secure success. Whether counseling clients or streamlining internal processes, Ally’s passion for perfection and empathetic disposition elevate every aspect of Candor’s services.
She is a self-proclaimed political junkie who got her start in public affairs working in the nation’s capital. Ally is accustomed to crafting grassroots strategies that influence state and federal legislative and regulatory decisions.
Ally’s community involvement includes:
- Cookies & Cocktails, Co-Chair, 2019 and 2020
- Girl Scouts of Western Oklahoma, board member
- N.E.W. Leadership, champion
- Public Relations Society of America, Oklahoma City Chapter
- The Downtown Club of Oklahoma City
Awards & Honors:
- Leadership Oklahoma City, Paragon Award, 2021
- PRWeek, Outstanding Young Professional, 2019
- Public Relations Society of America, Award of Excellence, Protect OKC Campaign, 2018
- LOYAL, Class XIII
- Ignite OKC, 2018 speaker
- United Way’s Board Serve, Class III
- Oklahoma NextGen Under 30 Award, 2016
She holds a bachelor of arts degree in political science, summa cum laude from the University of Oklahoma.
You can catch Ally around Oklahoma City exploring the local dining scene, hanging out with friends and family, and finding new group exercise classes to join. She’s also a bit of a bookworm.