Andrea Myers is a native of northeast Oklahoma with deep roots in the Tulsa community. She has more than 20 years of public relations experience, including expertise in employee and stakeholder engagement, change communications, executive visibility and relationship building. Andrea has supported clients at the local and global levels across a wide range of industries.
She is also highly skilled in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) communications and is energized by creating and supporting inclusive workplace cultures.
Andrea’s community involvement includes:
- The University of Tulsa Alumni Association, St. Louis Chapter — past president
- Resonance Center for Women — past president
- Tulsa Press Club — past president
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Tulsa Chapter — past president
- Tulsa’s Young Professionals (TYPros) — co-founder and first chair
Awards & Honors:
- PRSA Tulsa, Professional of the Year
- The Journal Record, 40 Achievers Under 40
- Tulsa Regional Chamber, Chairman’s Award
She holds a bachelor’s degree in communication and a minor in marketing from the University of Tulsa and earned an Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
Andrea enjoys being outdoors as much as possible, whether it’s working outside, hitting a patio for brunch or taking a walk through a local park. Fun fact: she hosts a podcast out of her home, chatting with interesting people about cool happenings in Tulsa.