Bowie is a storyteller at heart who utilizes their diverse skill set and enthusiasm to help clients achieve and exceed their goals. A writer and multimedia producer with more than 15 years of experience, they have worked extensively across industries.
Known for being a meticulous editor, thoughtful marketer and endlessly creative copywriter, they thrive in crafting data-informed content strategy and creative solutions.
Bowie’s community involvement includes:
- Austin Film Festival, volunteer
- Tulsa Tough Divas, member
- Philbrook Museum of Art, member
- Tulsa Remote, member
Awards & Honors:
- Ragdale Foundation Artist Fellowship
- University of Pittsburgh Arts & Sciences Fellowship
- Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council Grant Recipient
- Kenyon Review Peter Taylor Fellowship
Bowie earned a bachelor’s degree in literature and creative writing in addition to a Master of Fine Arts in creative writing and media studies, summa cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh. They also hold a content strategy certificate from the University of California, Davis.
They can often be found running and cycling around Tulsa or hiking with their dog, June. They also love to learn and talk about history, culture, communication and mental health.