Brenda is a marketing and public relations professional with nearly three decades of experience. She is well-versed in account management and media development and is particularly skilled at developing specialized media for local, national and international clients.
She previously served as the vice president of communications & marketing for two Oklahoma City-based nonprofits and spent more than a decade in the broadcasting industry as a reporter, producer, anchor and on-air commercial talent.
Brenda’s community involvement includes:
- OKC Rotary Club 29
- Leadership Oklahoma City – Class 33
- Oklahoma Suicide Prevention Council
- Public Relations Society of America, member
- Oklahoma City Ad Club, member
- Junior League of Oklahoma City, Advisory Committee
Awards & Honors:
- Telly Award, International Academy of Merchandising and Design
- Best On-Camera Talent, Oklahoma Women in Radio and Television
- Recognized as a Woman of Influence in Luxiere Magazine
- Various honors received from the Oklahoma Broadcasters Association, Public Relations Society of America Oklahoma City Chapter and Oklahoma City Ad Club
A native of Mustang, Oklahoma, she attended Oklahoma City University and studied mass communications and vocal performance.
Brenda is an avid cyclist and has participated in several organized century rides, as well as a cycling tour of Italy. She is also interested in gardening and photography and is passionate about raising awareness for suicide prevention.