Chelsey’s background is deeply rooted in digital marketing and account management. She’s a whiz at engaging audiences across multiple platforms and improving user experience based on measurement and research.
Chelsey welcomes the challenge of devising comprehensive strategies and works to incorporate all possible touch points to deliver cohesive messaging.
With years of management experience, she is skilled at leading teams to successfully implement new and existing brand initiatives. Some of her specialties include strategy, email marketing, paid media and implementing loyalty programs.
Chelsey’s community involvement includes:
- United Way of Central Oklahoma Emerging Leaders Outreach Subcommittee, member
- United Way of Central Oklahoma Community Investment, volunteer
- OKC Ad Club, member
Awards & Honors
- Google Ads Search Certification, 2019
- OKC Ad Club Young Professional of the Year, 2019
- United Way of Central Oklahoma Board Serve, Class IV
- NextGen Under 30 Award Winner, 2016
- HubSpot Certifications, 2018
She holds an honors bachelor of business administration with an emphasis in marketing from Oklahoma State University as well as a masters in strategic communication with emphasis in advertising and public relations from the University of Oklahoma.
Chelsey hones her creativity in her spare time by decorating canvases with acrylic and watercolor paintings. She is also an avid runner and traveler.