Chloe focuses on the big picture to ensure campaign cohesiveness and results. She’s also detail oriented and has the patient demeanor required to complete tedious tasks with gusto.
With traditional ad agency and digital marketing firm experience, Chloe has a wide breadth of knowledge and is experienced in both the daily and long-term efforts of account management. Her specialties include logistics, influencer marketing, digital marketing, branding and content creation.
Public speaking is one of Chloe’s many fortes. Sharing her knowledge of focus groups, video and influencer marketing gets her pumped.
Chloe’s community involvement includes:
- Oklahoma City Ad Club, hospitality chair
- Ad2OKC, chair
- Infant Crisis Services, public relations committee
Recent Awards & Honors:
- PRSA Uppercase; Award Winner, Facebook Engagement, 2018
- Google Inbound Certification, 2017
- Google Analytics IQ Certification, 2017
- ADDY, Gold Award Winner, Integrated Campaign, 2016
- Oklahoma NextGen Under 30 Award, 2015
She holds a bachelor of arts degree in public relations from the University of Oklahoma.
Chloe is an exercise aficionado who teaches group fitness classes. She enjoys running around Oklahoma City’s cultural districts with her husband and their speedy Italian greyhound.