Chloe is a tenacious professional who ensures the integration of strategic PR and marketing efforts to achieve and exceed clients’ goals. As Candor’s director of account services, she is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functions of account executives and account coordinators, in addition to providing senior counsel on a variety of projects and issues. With traditional ad agency and digital marketing firm experience, she has a wide breadth of knowledge and is well-versed in both the daily and long-term efforts of account management.
Chloe is a pro at building long-term relationships with influencers and members of the media. Clients seek her counsel and lean on her to shape messaging and content. Additionally, leadership teams frequently rely on Chloe for media preparedness and crafting key talking points to elevate their brands.
Chloe’s community involvement includes:
- LOYAL, Class XVI, member
- Gathering of Angels, 2021 co-chair
- Girls on the Run, board member
- Oklahoma City Ad Club
- Infant Crisis Services, public relations committee
Awards, Honors & Certifications:
- Modern Marketing with Seth Godin
- PRSA Uppercase, 2018 Award Winner
- Google Inbound Marketing certified
- Google Analytics IQ certified
- ADDY, 2016 Gold Award Winner
- Oklahoma NextGen Under 30 Award, 2015
She holds a bachelor of arts degree in public relations from the University of Oklahoma.
Chloe is an exercise aficionado — she enjoys running around Oklahoma City’s districts with her husband and their speedy Italian greyhound, Figgy.