Chris specializes in developing and implementing digital strategies to help brands achieve goals, optimize their digital footprint and increase conversions. With a background in marketing and creative design, he is just as comfortable putting together a strategic digital campaign as he is jumping behind the camera.
Chris is particularly skilled at helping clients increase their brand share, web traffic and sales. As a leader, he manages teams with an inclusive and guiding approach, inspiring varying personalities to collaborate on innovative solutions for clients.
Chris’s community involvement includes:
- Allied Arts, Catalyst member
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art, member
- Myriad Botanical Gardens, member
- Google Analytics certified
- Google Ads Search certified
- Google Ads Display certified
- Google Ads Video certified
- Google Ads Apps certified
- Google Ads Measurement certified
- HubSpot Social Media Marketing certified
- HubSpot Email Marketing certified
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing certified
- HubSpot Content Marketing certified
He studied marketing at Tulsa Community College, and broadcasting, production and media at Oklahoma State University.
Chris grew up in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. He and his wife met and married in Dallas, where they also adopted their rescue dogs, Texas Whiskey and Rebel Rye. An avid hiker, backpacker and photographer, Chris spends his spare time reading old spy novels and wishing he was in the mountains.