Jennifer cranks out well-crafted content like a perpetual motion machine and is the firm’s primary writer. Prior to making a single keystroke, she strategizes her approach to best fit the medium and organizational goal. Jennifer’s intuition for strategy is matched only by her prowess for prose.
She is an experienced communications manager and award-winning journalist. After several years working in the real estate industry, she pursued her passion for writing and public relations.
Jennifer’s specialties include market research, content development and strategy, account management, event planning and pun creation. Her favorite word is logophile.
Jennifer’s community involvement includes:
- Association for Women in Communications, Oklahoma City Chapter, programing committee member
- Red Cross of Oklahoma, 2019 Heroes Breakfast media committee member
- Allied Arts Catalyst, member
- Oklahoma City Police Department Citizens Police Academy, Class 44
- Oklahoma Collegiate Media Association’s Journalist of the Year, 2014
Jennifer holds a bachelor’s degree in strategic communication with a minor in marketing, summa cum laude, from the University of Central Oklahoma. She also holds an associate degree in journalism from Rose State College.
Since she can’t spend every minute of her free time at the beach, Jennifer enjoys freshwater sports at local lakes and rivers. You can find her curling up with a good book and watching soccer matches with her family when she’s not on the water.