Larisha navigates the complexities of research and data interpretation to create communication plans which build brands and increase revenue. She is well versed in everything from rebranding and event planning to publication layout.
A visual storyteller by nature, Larisha has a keen eye for functional layout, design and scan-ability. She combines this skillset with her public relations expertise to create eye-catching multimedia releases which earn top placement for her clients.
Larisha can fill many roles in a communications department due to her previous experience at the State Chamber of Oklahoma.
Larisha’s community involvement includes:
- The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Central Oklahoma Chapter, past president
- Pets and People Humane Society, volunteer
- Regional Food Bank, Leadership Council, Class III
- Regional Food Bank, Leadership Council, Class IV Chair
Recent Awards & Honors:
- PRSA Uppercase; Honorable Mention, Donation Campaign, 2018
- PRSA Uppercase; Honorable Mention, External E-Newsletter, 2018
- PRSA Measurement and Analytics Certification, 2018
- Google Analytics IQ Certification, 2018
- Oklahoma NextGen Under 30 Award, 2016
- IABC Central Oklahoma Volunteer of the Year, 2013
Larisha holds a bachelor of arts degree in journalism with an emphasis in public relations from the University of Oklahoma.
When she isn’t cooking up culinary concoctions or diving into a good book, Larisha enjoys outdoor adventures with her husband and their two dogs.