Marie uses her 20+ years of professional experience and enthusiasm for design to deliver out-of-the-box concepts, dynamic visuals and innovative strategies for clients. Through both digital and print formats, she aims to produce work resulting in high response rates and strong return on investment.
She thrives in collaborative environments where she can learn from others and champion her team. Using her well-honed leadership skills, Marie has led clients through the facilitation, development, design and production of dozens of cross-channel marketing campaigns.
Marie’s community involvement includes:
- American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), member
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art, member
- Myriad Botanical Gardens, member
- Allied Arts, member
Awards & Honors:
- Nominated for The United States Post Office’ Irresistible Mail Award
- Nominated for the National Cooperative Marketing and Design Award
A Philadelphia native, she holds a bachelor’s degree in graphic design and a minor in photography from the University of the Arts.
Marie is a self-described “proud nerd” who enjoys strategy games as well as reading in her free time. She’s a momma to three furbabies (a dog and two cats) and is also an avid watercolorist.