Tod is an award-winning writer, editor and public speaker with over 25 years’ experience in the communications field. He has worked extensively with civic, government and community organizations and is known for his strong problem-solving skills.
Cool under pressure, Tod excels in crisis communication, working to ensure clients’ messaging is clear, timely and appropriate.
Tod’s community involvement includes:
- Boy Scouts of America, volunteer
- Arts Council Oklahoma City Festival of the Arts, PR Committee member
Awards & Honors:
- Society of Professional Journalists, First Place, Non-Profit Annual Report, 2005
- PRSA-OKC Uppercase Awards, Award of Merit, Newsletter Division, 1999
- Toastmasters International, Area 0-4 Speech Champion, 1991
- AP/Oklahoma News Executives Award, First Place, Spot News, 1988
He holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism/public relations from Oklahoma State University.
Tod is an avid outdoorsman, logging 173 nights of camping, two 100-mile mountain backpacking trips and one 100-mile canoe trek through the Canadian wilderness in the last five years. He also runs the occasional 5K and 10K races.