Emma is passionate about search engine marketing and finding creative solutions for enticing users to interact with digital ads. She is skilled at defining targeted audiences for online content and crafting attention-grabbing social media messaging.
Emma also has a background in paid media management, in which she develops and implements cross-channel strategies for varied clients.
Emma’s community involvement includes:
- Girl Scouts of Western Oklahoma’s Cookies & Cocktails fundraising event, Marketing Chair
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Oklahoma, Junior Committee member
Certifications, Awards & Honors:
- Google Ads certified
- Advanced Google Analytics certified
- Google Tag Manager certified
- Bing Ads certified
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing certified
- Union High School Athletic Hall of Fame for Golf, 2022
- NextGen 30 Under 30 Award Winner, 2023
She holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing from Oklahoma City University.
Outside of work, Emma enjoys taking spin classes at CycleBar and attending small-venue concerts. On weekends, you can probably find her at a local craft brewery or playing tennis when the weather cooperates.